Pharmaceutical manufacturing, procurement and supply chain
Novartis Pharma AG Technical Operations
The NTO legal team consists of approximately 30 lawyers worldwide.
Support the NTO legal team on a wide range of legal matters and projects in areas such as contract law, commercial law, M&A and licensing transactions, restructuring, antitrust law, pharmaceutical/healthcare laws and regulations, intellectual property and disputes/litigation.
• Support M&A projects, business development & licensing transactions (product divestments, acquisitions, in-licensing and out-licensing), portfolio and manufacturing site divestments
• Support a diverse range of commercial matters relating to the development, procurement, manufacturing, quality assurance and supply chain and distribution of pharmaceutical products
• Support diverse range of legal department projects, e.g. contract templates, legal trainings, global legal research projects, digitalization, outsourcing, etc.
• Assist with the drafting, negotiation and review of a variety of transactional, commercial and technical agreements
• Draft legal memoranda on a wide variety of legal issues and disputes
• Provide legal advice to internal clients
• Draft document and key position summaries
• Interact with Novartis global, regional and country legal network
We are recuiting legal trainees for periods of 6 months on a continuous basis. Next starting date Jan/Feb 2021.
We operate in an international environment with English as primary working language. Excellent written and oral skills in English are therefore required. Knowledge of any additional language is a plus.
Prior practical legal experience (e.g. law firm; in-house team) is a plus.